is located on the shores of the Arabian Sea opposite to Oman. Gwadar is situated on a natural hammerhead-shaped peninsula forming two almost perfect, but naturally curved, semicircular bays on either side. The city is situated on a narrow and sandy 12 kilometers long isthmus which connects the Pakistani coast to rocky outcroppings in the Arabian sea known as the Gwadar Promontory, or Koh-e-Batil, The Koh-e-Mehdi features a two discernible peaks, with a height of 1,360 and 1,375 feet, and is approximately 4 miles wide and features sharp cliffs that drop precipitously into the Arabian Sea.
The journey through this coastal belt of Pakistan along the magical Makran mountain series will make you fall in love with the region.
Journey features Ormara beach, Kund Malir beach, Hingol National Park & Princess of Hope.
VOG itinerary is planned in a way where you can get the best knowledge of Gwadar and its surroundings. Which is a important part of the overall traveling experience.
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
02:30 AM: Tea and restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
05:30 AM: Sunrise at Kund Malir Beach, followed by breakfast.
07:30 AM: 15 minute stop at Princess of Hope
01:00 PM: Arrival at Gwadar.
Check in – Marjan Resort & Restaurant,
02:00 PM: Lunch.
02:30 PM: Departure for Pak Iran Border
04:00 PM: Visit Jiwani Museum.
05:00 PM Beautiful Sunset of the World at Jiwani Beach.
07:00 Departure for Marjan Resort & Restaurant
08:00 Musical Night
05:30 AM: Departure to Koh – e – Batil Gurab for sunrise
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Visit of boat making industry
09:00 AM: Visit of Jannat bazaar Gwadar.
09:30 AM: Surprise Visit
11:00 AM Presentation on Gwadar and CPEC
01:00 PM: Lunch
02:00 PM: Departure to Karachi
06:00 PM: Hi-Tea at Ormara
10:00 PM: In Karachi
✓ AC Transport, We provide you Toyota Coaster or Hiace.
✓ Accommodation in Rooms & Camps. (3-4 person sharing).
(Marjan Resort & Restaurant)
✓ Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ Surprise Visit.
9000/- per head.
10% Discount for a group of 10 or more and for university students.
Only 10 slots available on first come, first serve basis.
You can register by visiting www.voiceofgwadar.com and filling out the form.
50% payment is to be made in advance.
Please inform before and after transferring for seat registration.
Terms and Conditions:
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Room for 1500/- extra.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Photographs taken on the tour are
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise VOG can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• VOG is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• VOGis not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• VOG can cancel booking at any time.
• VOG can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
– 60% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 20% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 10% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event